November 8, 2010


























Cool Collector # Cosmetic Files

If you like tattoos but you are afraid you will regret your choice of artwork, this kind of tattoo might be something for you! It’s a little tattoo placed on your teeth. Actually not your own teeth, but your own crown.These tattoos can easily be removed within 20 minutes at your own dentist. To get a tattooed teeth you will need some corporation from your dentist. On www.toothartist.com you can order the tattood crowns, but you have to ask your own dentist to place it in you mouth. Personally I don’t believe the teeth on the pictures look very cool or beautiful. No offence but I just don’t see why I would like a picture of David Beckham, Amy Winehouse, Abraham Lincoln, Elvis or David Letterman in my mouth. But I like the Idea, now some cool tattoos!

0 reacties: