April 19, 2011




Cool Collector # Brand Files

Here in Rotterdam, my hometown, Boijmans museum recently bought a peanut butter floor from artist Wim T. Schippers who I absolutely adore! I just found out that peanut butter art was not only happening here right now but also on the web in the Nutropolitan Museum of Art!
A very exciting project by peanut butter brand Peanut Butter and Co. I also just realized I never wrote the word peanut butter so often in a such a short time!
Anyhow people can send in their peanut butter creations. Each entry has a great name, is photographed well and comes with instructions on how to make it yourself! Now the Nutropolitan museum is not only a online-museum, on their website you can read about more events and pop-up events around this peanut butter phenomenon. 
I hope a apple brand will come up with this idea, ever since I remember I like to cut my apples into weird shapes before I eat them, just for fun...

0 reacties: