February 20, 2011
Proenza Schouler

Proenza Schouler
Domingo Ayala

Domingo Ayala

Domingo Ayala

Cool Collector # Accessoiry Files

Proenza Schouler is offering a collection of “Bright,” unisex rope bracelets ($150,-!). Opening Ceremony put these up two weeks ago, just in time for Valentine’s Day.

Now I couldn't help but thinking, haven't I seen these before? After some scrolling back on this blog I found out what it was. A little while a blogged about a DIY idea inspired by jewelery designer Domingo Ayala. I believe it's a little ridicilous Proenza Schouler asks $150 for the little pieces of rope and keyhangers which are available by any shoe repairmen. I suggest if you like these bracelets, let yourself be inspired by Domingo Ayala and create your own version! Or even more fair, buy a original handmade one of Domingo's instead!

0 reacties: