November 22, 2010

















Cool Collector # Art Files

Recently I had a pretty emotional experience, I thought my laptop had died. It was terrible, and I felt horrible about myself because I found it so terrible! I mean,it’s just a machine, why this dramatic feeling? After getting all the parts out of the laptop, cleaning them and putting them back, my laptop worked again and is still going. With this experience on my memory I saw this Pictures from Paul Fairchild who made a series of destroyed Apple products.You could wonder if there is any art-value in this pictures, but imagine what you would feel when it was your i-phone or notebook! That feeling of total panic really touches me and makes these series to me a very contemporary look on how important these I-gadgets are to us!

via

0 reacties: